2021 Daily Planner – Luxury Deluxe Edition
Looking for a Deluxe 2021 Daily Planner that has IT ALL?Wellington Press is pleased to present our “2021 Daily Planner (Luxury Deluxe Edition)”! This Deluxe Planner Includes:
- Personal Information Page (With Icons)
- 2021 Yearly Overview
- 2021 Us Holidays Overview
- Write-In Monthly Calendar’s (With Holiday’s Notated!)
- Full Page Daily Planner For Each Day Of The Month
- End Of Month Notes Dotted Notes Section
2021 Weekly Planner
About This 2021 Weekly Planner:This elegant, modern, a feature rich weekly planner for 2021-2022 … was designed with weekly planner lovers in mind!
◆ This 2021 Weekly Planner Includes:
- Personal Information Page (With Icons) ✓
- 2021 Yearly Overview ✓
- 2021 US Holidays Overview ✓
- Write-In Monthly Calendar’s (With Holidays!) ✓
- US Holidays Shown On Corresponding Day's Page ✓
- Alternating 3-days per page & 4-Days Per Page ✓
- To Do List For Each Day (With Checkboxes) ✓
- Notes Section On Every Page ✓
2021 Monthly Planner
What Makes This 2021 Monthly Planner So Unique?This elegant, modern, a hugely feature rich monthly planner for 2021-2022 … was designed with monthly planner lovers in mind! We have included a whole host of design features, outlined below!
This 2021 Monthly Planner Includes:
- Personal Information Page
- 2021 Yearly Overview
- 2021 US Holidays Overview
- Write-In Monthly Calendars (With Holidays!)
- Beginning Of Month Goals
- End Of Month Review
- To Do List For Each Day (With Checkboxes)
- 12 Notes Pages
What Are Planners?
Planners are simple, effective, and beautiful tools to help you in organizing your life. Whether it’s keeping track of important meetings, keeping you reminded of important errands you need to run, keeping track of a busy class/study schedule, or simply keeping track of a crazy activities schedule for the kids … using a planner can help!
What Are The Benefits Of Using a Planner?
Some of the biggest benefits you may find from using a planner in your life are:
- Remembering everything you need to do
- Keeping yourself organized
- Keeping your time organized
- Avoid missing meetings or appointments
- Avoid forgetting to run errands
- Remember that there is a kid that needs to be picked up from class
- Remember that you are a kid that needs to get to class
- Remember birthdays and holidays
Does Using a Planner Really Help?
Oh Yes. Once you start using this simple, but extremely effective, tool in your life … you’ll probably wonder how you ever lived without it! But don’t take our word for it, just look at the 10,000’s of thousands of reviews online from people all over the world who use Daily Planners and absolutely LOVE them!
How Do I Use My 2021 Planner?
1. Plan Ahead:
You should set aside some time at the start of each week (we always recommend the Sunday before the new week begins), and write down all the important details, meetings, errands, activities, appointments, etc. that you have coming up during the week.
2. Keep Your Planner In An Obvious Place:
Once you have filled out your planner, place it someplace that you will pass by often, and will be reminded to look at it. Some good ideas would be your kitchen, office, or night stand.
3. Read It Once Per Day:
A good way to make sure you are staying on track is to read your planner … every day. We would suggest reviewing it first thing when you wake up, and read it right before going to bed, to keep your plans front and center in your mind!
4. Be Realistic About Your Days:
One issue we see a LOT, is with people trying to cram to much into one day or week. Once you have written down all the things you want to do, go over it again, and remove anything that seems unrealistic to actually achieve in your alloted time-table, or would cause you undue stress!
5. Check Things Off:
It might sound simple, but the simple act of checking things off your daily “To Do List” (included in all our planners) will help you feel a sense of accomplishment, and with each new item checked off that feeing grows. This helps you to feel better about everything you did that day, as well as actually remember all the things you accomplished in the day!
When you do your end of the day review … you might just be shocked at how much you actually got done!